- Public relations (PR) for government
- Public relations (PR) for public sector
- Public relations (PR) for private sector
- Communication with rural community
- Press as a public relations medium
- Public relations through journals and publications
- Broadcasting as a public relations medium
- Public relations though audio-visual media
- Other public relations media
- Defining public relations problems
- Planning and programming
- Taking action and communicating
- Evaluating the program
- Crisis management
The Course aims to equip the student with a basic knowledge of Event Planning. Not only this she/He will also know all the items unique to events like Conferences, Fashion Shows, Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Weddings and Parties. After going through the course the student will get the feel of the Industry.
Event Management Companies, Advertising Industry, Big Film Production Houses Television channels. Print Media Companies, FM Radio channels, FMCG Industry, Consumer Durable Industry, Auto Industry, IT & ITeS Industry, Event Production Companies, Allied Industries.
Remuneration in this field varies according to the nature of event that is managed. For a fresher, the Starting salary offered ranges between Rs. 8,000 and Rs. 10,000. Once an individual gains enough experience in this field, Event managers command fees from Rs. 50, 000 to Rs. 1 lakh or above per month depending upon their ability. Those engaged in managing small get to-gethers, birthday bashes, conferences, exhibitions etc., can also earn handsomely per event.